Bosch spark plugs are the first choice for vehicle manufacturers, engine technicians and motoring enthusiasts throughout the world. Bosch designs every spark plug to meet the specific requirements of each engine, ensuring the highest levels of performance and reliability.
Despite the variety on offer, it is easy to find the right product in the Bosch spark plug range. Different advantages are gained from the use of different electrode alloys to suit each particular engine. Depending on the electrode alloy, the spark plugs bear the designations Bosch Platinum, Bosch Double-Platinum, Bosch Iridium, Bosch Double-Iridium, Bosch Silver or simply Bosch.
Original equipment quality
- From Europe’s leading original equipment supplier
Broad market coverage
- The right spark plug for almost every engine
- With nickel, yttrium or precious metals
- For a longer service life and improved ignition energy transmission
Optimized electrode geometry
- Profiled ground electrode, pin-to-pin, multiple ground electrodes
- For ideal ignitability
Heavy-duty ceramic mixtures
- Specially developed to meet the demands of modern engines
- Optimum dielectric strength against high voltages with reduced wall thicknesses
Innovative laser welding technique
- Top reliability and service life
- Enhanced heat dissipation
- Provides protection against pre-ignition and soot deposits
Also for gas engines
- All Bosch spark plugs guarantee top performance for both gasoline and gas (CNG, LPG) operation
- Incorporated into spark plug production for regular vehicles
*Price varies depending on Car make and model and does not include installation
Call us now for more information.